- A Minute to Learn it - Debt and Borrowing Money
- What is debt?
- What is a loan?
- Tips on Loans
- What is a Cosigner?
- What is the difference between an interest rate and an APR?
- What is Compound Interest?
- How much should you borrow in comparison to your income?
- How much money should I be willing to borrow for school?
- Can I deduct my tuition from my federal taxes?
- What is the American Opportunity Tax Credit?
- What is the Lifetime Learning Credit?
- How many federal tax credits can I take advantage of?
- What is the Student Loan Interest Deduction?
- What is the Coverdell Education Savings Account?
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is a 1098-T?
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I don't think I will qualify for financial aid. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my Student Aid Report. What does this mean?
- How does Selective Service registration affect my financial aid?
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- If I have a drug conviction while receiving financial aid, when will I be able to receive financial aid again?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- A Minute to Learn It - 6 Good Things You Need to Know about Federal Work-Study
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- What is the difference between Federal Work-Study and other forms of student employment?
- What are the benefits to working as a student?
- If I have a Federal Work-Study award, am I guaranteed a job?
- Does Federal Work-Study help pay my tuition bill?
- What is the maximum I can earn as a Federal Work-Study student?
- What happens if I don’t earn all of my Federal Work-Study award?
- Am I allowed to earn overtime or get paid for holidays as a Federal Work-Study student?
- Is my Federal Work-Study award tied to my academic progress?
- Do you have any advice about completing a job application?
- I want to ace my job interview. Any tips?
- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my parents or friends?